Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Trick or treating is done, and the boys made a haul. Tomorrow, I begin NaNoWriMo -- add me if you're on there, I'm motherofboys247.

I'm off to finish Halloween with a few Buffy eps from season 5, two of my very favorite: Checkpoint and The Gift.

In the meantime, hold my place. I'll check in with my progress on NaNo.

As long as I have a rough manuscript (yeah, really rough) by month's end, I will have succeeded. Then I give myself to May to revise. I'm dreaming, aren't I Jaimes?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know... you tell me.

    I think you can do it if you want to do it, if you are willing to not watch television or read books to do it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing NaNo too! I'm too blond to figure out how to add anybody so if you're not please buddy me, I'm T.Anne. Creative, I know.

    ReplyDelete