Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lost in Laundry

I have fourteen minutes to meet the challenge I only made yesterday. And so it begins... haha.

I saw the new Harry Potter and was only bothered by one scene. Why change the setting of a scene that worked beautifully in the book? =/ Otherwise, it was great, until the baby (yes, baby) started screaming. Please. Don't bring a child who can't enjoy the movie to a 2 1/2 hour movie. It's mean to the child as well as the patrons who paid a freaking mint to see the movie.

I also watched Lost in Austen, which came through the mail today. LOVED it. Just... loved it. It's fun, and they really capture the language of the book. I'm re-watching it now until I fall asleep.

I didn't write today-- too many movies and laundry folding going on. Tomorrow Mike wants to skip church and spend the day together, hunting down flea market treasures and going out to dinner for our anniversary (which is actually on Wednesday, but so is my surgery, so-).

They're making Lost in Austen into a movie here in America. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. What scene didn't you like now? The Ginny kiss scene?

    ReplyDelete