Saturday, April 11, 2009

On allergic reactions and literature galore

I got an email with my real, full name, and a blog with the same. I'm too early... I haven't finished the book yet!

Should I move to that journal or stay here and wait until my book has an agent at least? Keep this one for daily ramblings and let that one be the more "professional" blog (soon as I figure out what that actually means)?

Help.

In other news, my under-eye area is experiencing an allergic reaction to some Mary Kay night cream I put on Thursday night. Yes, THURSDAY NIGHT.... it's weird. It gets worse by the hour, not better. My under-eye area is so swollen, it's changed the shape of my face, and I look a little like an albino panda or a fish. Yeah, I fish. I don't know, I can't explain, but kind of a fish...

In still other news, I have too much fun reading to get to work on my research paper! These are the books: Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher; If I Stay by Gayle Forman, Past Caring by Robert Goddard, Fade (book 2 of the Wake trilogy) by Lisa McMann, and The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion.

They're all library books. Yes, I'm a book whore. I give my love to any and all books, and they don't even have to love me back.

I want to take my Benadryl, curl up in bed, and read. Stupid research paper...

1 comment:

  1. OK must comment on the allergic reaction. I get them with practically every cream out there. (big swollen scary eyes) I can tolerate ROC eye cream and it works great!!!!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete