Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm a Lemon!



Yay! I've been nominated for a lemon by the always gracious and thought provoking Klo!

Thanks so much to those of you that read -- I've only been on here a short while, but I love Blogger and have found a new place to commiserate with aspiring writers and learn from the agents and editors willing to blog about the process.

It's all good here.

Thanks again Klo!

Now for the rules:

# Post the award on your blog ^.^


# Let them know who gave it to you and link. (done!)

# Nominate ten other blogs (I don't know that many folks, so it will be fewer than ten :-)


# Let your nominees know that they've received the award.

My nominations (in no particular order):

Judith Coughlin

T. Anne

Megan Rebekah


Thanks so much! Now back to the research paper...

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Laura : ) Your blog is such a quality work ... I very much enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Thank you! You are so sweet and awesome. XOXO

    ReplyDelete