Friday, March 27, 2009

Writing, Reading, Creativity Galore

Today was perfect.

I read some of my work with my friend, who read her poetry, and it was so much fun. I forgot how much I enjoy performing. Maybe I'll try out for another play sometime soon -- four years ago I played Abigail Williams in The Crucible at the local Playhouse, and it was so. much. fun. So maybe now that the master's is (almost) over...

Which reminds me, one of the professors there told my friend and I that she would love to "direct" us, should we decide to take this to the "next level." I'm not sure what she meant... but it was very flattering.

I came home with full intentions to attend the wine and cheese meet and greet at 6 p.m., but I crashed. I literally sat down, turned on the TV and fell asleep for 2 hours.

I don't know, it was just a good day

1 comment: