Sunday, March 15, 2009

HELP!

I've been commenting on your blogs.... and it's NOT SHOWING UP. It's very frustrating because in some cases, they were pretty long comments, darn it.

Before when I commented, there was a box with a word I had to type to identify myself as a non-computer, but that's gone. Now when I go to post, there's a drop box asking which account I'm using, and I pick google, because it's the only one I'm using, and click post, and then... NOTHING. The comment is gone and it does not show up on your blogs! What the heck?

Anyone know anything about this?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if this is any help, but if I sign into www.blogger.com before I go to other blogs to leave comments, it doesn't ask me to type the "phishing" word or anything. Have you tried this? Good luck ... I like reading what you have to say : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think it's working again. I think I might have disabled cookies or blocked pop-ups or something. But it seems to be working now. :)

    ReplyDelete