Sunday, March 15, 2009

The best laid plans

Well, I didn't do anything, but the commenting problem I mentioned in my previous post went away, which has me expecting it to return when it feels like it.

So. On top of trying to get into a writing regimen, I've been trying to get into an exercise routine. I actually squirmed typing that. Happy thoughts and passing ideas probably do not qualify as "trying." I'm the kind of girl that loves to make lists but really gets no great satisfaction out of crossing off the things written there-- I just love the lists. And I think it's that way with the writing and exercising. I LOVE the idea of both, and I do both, but sporadically. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to write on a set schedule, which, if I'm honest, makes me feel like I'm not a writer-- and I'm not getting any thinner, either.

hmm... I'm trying to think of a hopeful way to end this entry. As it stands it's pretty depressing.

So I give you this: (a list!)

1. I will write at least one hour a day this week, not counting the writing I do for work. (baby steps)

2. I will go to the gym 3 times this week.

3. Because it made me giggle:


1 comment: